NEED A TREATED TIMBER POLE
Looking for a wooden pole treatment plant that’s reputable and affordable?
At Brits Poles we make timber pole acquisition simple, cost-effective and convenient.
- All Brits Poles transmission poles are treated according to SANS 754 standards and are clearly marked as such in order to ensure that the customer is ensured of quality.
- Transmission poles go through a incredibly strict grading and treating process. Transmission poles are pressure treated with creosote or CCA.
- Governments and municipalities mainly use transmission poles for power lines and telecommunication.
- Transmission poles dimensions from 2m – 15m with a diameter of 80mm – 240mm.
- Registered as an Exporter (SADC) approved.
- Registered ISO compliant company accredited treatment plant
- SAWPA member
- With headquarters in Brits North West Province, Brits Poles SA (Pty) Ltd provides superior timber and hardware products in the building industry, serving both the domestic and international sectors since 1996.
- Brits Poles SA (Pty) Ltd brings a fresh and innovative approach to the manufacturing of treated and untreated poles as well as mining timber.
- It is the goal of Brits Poles Board of Directors to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility and greater value.
- Thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
- The Brits Poles marketing team are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience. Thereby ensuring that the Brits Poles clients receive the most effective and professional service.
Atmospheric Emission Certificate
This certification provides information and resources related to atmospheric emission sources
SANAS is the only national body responsible for carrying out accreditations in respect of conformity assessment
Brits Poles SA Pty Ltd is managing a CCA and a Creosote plant. They specialize in supplying and exporting treated, as well as untreated wooden poles and S5-construction SA-pine planks. Brits Poles SA Pty Ltd are also suppliers of a large variety of hardware (such as tools and equipment).
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge and their vast range of hardware makes Brits Poles Pty Ltd the ideal choice for best advice and products at the most competitive prices!
Click on link for more
WHY BRITS POLES
Great Low Prices
Competitive pricing on all treated building, fencing and transmission products. No hidden surprises and surcharges of any kind!
Easy Online Ordering
Fill out our contact form and we will get back to you within 72 hours with a full competitive quote.
Product Standard & Specification
Brits Poles is the only Pole Treatment company that agreed to be inspected two times per month by the SATAS inspectors to ensure quality and standards are adhered to and enforce and applicable. The condition is one audit per annum.
We care about our customers and strive to make your experience with us the best ever. We are available 24/7 for any questions and problems you may have.